Tuesday, September 29, 2015







It has been super hot here the past few days and probably the most humidity I have felt in Hong Kong!  But it has been super fun and have spent a lot of time with our members.
This week we have been finding and giving away lots of prepared people that live in different areas. 

Sister ____ is still sick and we have not seen her:( but we've talked to her on the phone and she just says she doesn't have enough energy or she is not well enough to come to church. Please continue to pray for her.  Please join us in praying for Tessa's investigator who is fighting cancer.
I've been studying Chinese characters lately and am up to 200.
We had two way fun pdays in a row. Both on the island and one of them was traveling with our ward members! sorry too many pics sent

Sister Taylor's birthday was fun. I got up and decorated her desk a bit, bought parfaits (yogurt and berries) because she is eating healthy, and yes dad took your advice on writing her that note. Thanks!


So, not that I am getting trunkie or anything, I just want to let you know what I've been thinking about school a bit lately: What I've just had on my mind a bit is the option of staying at home for a semester and maybe taking some classes at slcc?? Idk what do you think? I just want to spend some time with you guys. Also when do you think I need to start applying?
Spiritual thought for this week: Repentance. to be completely honest, this is something I have been trying to avoid my whole mission but lately Heavenly Father has led me to so many different answers and scriptures that talk about repentance. We instinctively see it as maybe something super painful or as somewhat of a chore, but I've been thinking about the idea of repenting daily as more of something exciting and a way we are more easily able to feel the power of Christ's Atonement. recognizing our weak points and flaws gives us hope for tomorrow and paints a picture of the you that Heavenly Father intends you to become. I'm gonna try it this week. I invite you guys to do it with me!! Its not something to bash on yourself but something that you find throughout the day you can strengthen and do better the next.
I love you all and I can't believe I've got apprx. 2.5 months left before I see you again.
Sista Hads



No comments:

Post a Comment