Sunday, July 12, 2015

The BIG BUDDHA, New Comp, LA miracle, Singin with Sista Bosler‏



I don't have a lot of time because today my computer is bein whaaack. But We went to big Buddha last Monday. it was sooo awesome. on a huge mountain. Then I had two bad dreams this week so I am scared there is some kind of weird Chinese Buddha spirit followin me. 
Then I got my new comp Sister Tse. She is a good teacher and does well with our investigators.
This week we get a new mission president. so weird. We will meet with him on wednesday our district. I wonder if he changes any rules like music? I will always be grateful to have had pres hawks though. I have learned so much from him.
S. is our investigator. We have a real good relationship and I feel like I can joke and be myself around her. 
It took planning and time in advance, but we finally met our LA we have been trying to get a hold of forever. Smarty pants sista ha brought a member and we just showed up at her house in the morning. haha it was a perfect set up and we rescheduled her!
love you. some one is kicking me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment