Tuesday, November 17, 2015



Firstly, thank you so much for all your emails this week. They made me laugh, then cry, then laugh again. It sure would be a lot easier to not be excited to come home if you guys weren't so stinking awesome:) This week has been super fun and full of little small miracles! 


______ accepted a baptismal date for the 20th of December. It's a few days after I get home but Sis Tay says she will send some awesome pics.

We sang in sacrament this week. All four missionaries and Sister Taylor and I sang with a random girl on the street this week so that was fun too.

We had exchanges and Sister Stromberg came here to Kwai Fong. It was so much fun.

I have really felt extra happy this week and just very blessed. Heavenly Father has just given me the absolutely most perfect situation and area and comp to complete my mission. So grateful for that.

Miracle of the week: 
We were walking back to the church in the rain and I saw a beautiful tall girl with red hair. I felt that I really needed to talk to her but didn't really know what to say so I just yelled "Hey, I like your hair!" haha she stopped and talked to us and we ended up giving her a great tour of the chapel. She is a model from mainland china and wants to bring her husband and friend next time. Her name is _______ and I'm so grateful i listened to the spirit on that one cause she is super prepared!

In the celestial room this morning I asked HF to guide me to a scripture that could help me know how to serve my last month and feel that my work is being accepted. He led me right to D&C 124:16-20. If you replace the names it was the most perfect answer. I especially love the last line. He spoke straight through the scriptures to me!! So cool.

I love you all and I can't wait to see you in one month!
Thank you for your love and encouragement. Have a happy Thanksgiving
Sista Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment