Tuesday, October 27, 2015







Hey so ends up they actually cancelled mission conference meeting with Elder Nelson:( Don't know why but maybe he doesn't feel well or something. Thank you for your emails. Y'all have been true and faithful my whole mission with that. Means so much to me. This week was full of ups and downs. One of the highest ups was seeing Sister _____baptism. She is literally glowing! It's like looking at a different person and she just seems a lot happier:)) So grateful. Also, we had the opportunity to teach ____ about Joseph Smith last night. He said that one way he can more fully follow Joseph Smith's example is pray and be baptized, however did not really accept the invitation. There is just SOMETHING holding him back and I'm not sure what it is, but I think he has been thinking about it more recently. I sat by him yesterday in Stake Conference because he had no one to sit by him. what a trooper he was to sit through two hours of conference while being sick and tired. I tried to think of what would be most fun for him, so we ended up coloring a picture in the back of the liohona magazine originally meant to be a little girl and her grandma watering flowers and turned it into his grandma and grandpa with mustaches, wrinkles, falling out teeth and huge bees stinging their faces. haha it was fun and helped him forget about how sick he was. No, I didn't get one thing out of stake conference. 


 Lately, I have pondered this question very deeply: How can I more fully and bravely share myself and ideas and talents with also accepting and completely supporting others in their ideas and what they want to do? Its so hard to find this balance. So, yeah, I need to repent because there has been some pressure between us just a little bit. But we talked about it and it is a lot better now.
But, you are so right mom, good thing we have Jesus Christ who makes up for our shortcomings and our flaws. It's all just a choice whether or not we accept that gift he has given us.


Sorry this email isn't that spiritual.
Last week I may have received some revelation or inspiration about living at home this next semester. I just emailed Holladay Orthodontics office and asked if they had any internship/service volunteer opportunities. I remember watching a girl just a year older than me, one of Madi's friends, work as an intern there. That way I could just go to school at SLCC stay home and get some experience as well. Let me know what you think.
Sophia, You are awesome. its just everyone around you is not as awesome. But don't worry I will be back soon for you to rely on my awesomeness.
Dad, way to go!! Brownie point for you in heaven!! Let me know what she emails back
Keep up the good work,
Sister Ha




No comments:

Post a Comment