Tuesday, October 13, 2015





So big news is that Sister Taylor and I have been called to be our zone's Sister Training Leaders. Its basically like sister zone leaders kind of.haha we help all the sisters and elders in our zones and do conferences with the two zone leaders. Super fun!! So yes, I will be finishing my mission with sista Tay! Super excited.
 
Other BIG NEWS is that Sister _____ is getting baptized this Sunday!   In the baptismal interview they ask,  Do you believe God is your eternal Father and do you believe His Son Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of the world? I want her to gain a testimony of them and have a personal relationship with them. She doesn't quite grasp the idea of Christ's Atonement and how it is evidence that He is God, but then on the other hand she has really recognized how the gospel and coming to church has blessed her life and ___ and how she really wants to build this relationship with God.  I've received a few spiritual confirmations telling me it is going to be okay. (from conference, sister Taylor,....) Sister Taylor told me that she really feels it is the reason I came back to Kwai Fong and she has felt that since she found out we were going to be companions. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment