Monday, August 24, 2015




 I am now back in my baby area Kwai Fong and it has just been the biggest blessing ever! Sister Taylor, i have gone on exchanges with her, is just the best missionary and is such a sweet humble and kind, loyal friend to me. We are very similar and both want to serve so badly. She works so hard too! And we literally talk and teach every one within sight. We have already seen soooo many miracles and it is just the absolute BEST being with her!!!!! I can be the missionary I have always wanted to be and Heavenly Father knows I can be when I am with her, so yes Dad you're right, these next months will be full of joy and blessings. I was welcomed back into my ward with the most loving arms. Haha I am even crying writing about it now. I didn't think they would remember me but the night that we went to go clean the church, nobody had yet heard i was back. They were blown away and just gave me the biggggest squeezy hugs ever!!! I just felt so remembered and loved. Not only that, but soooo many of the people I had found and taught while I was serving here before are now investigating. I have had the amazing opportunity to see the seeds I have planted here as a missionary that really had no idea what she was doing but was nonetheless being led by a loving Father in Heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment