Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Just about the bestest thing happened this week. I was talking with another
member at a stake relief society activity when I heard someone behind me
shout "Ha Ji Muih!!!" I turned around to see a most happy, glowing, and
beautiful Sister ___ from Kwai Fong my first area. When Sister Kartchner
and I were there we helped her come back to the gospel and become
reactivated. You wouldn't even believe what the gospel has done for her.
She is like a new person now. I was so happy I almost cried. She gave me a
big squeezy hug and sat by me and we talked. Really she was just glowing
with light I was so surprised I forgot how to speak chinese! haha...later
that night looking back on it, I truly felt the happiness that the prophets
and apostles talk about achieving when laboring among Heavenly Father's
children. It very real and at that moment, everything was again..all worth
it:)) 

 ____ is doing pretty well. We taught her forgiveness this week and have
been assigning her to do little acts of service like sitting by a member
who had just had surgery this week at church. She calls me gungjai, which
is like a little doll or something haha.

 _____is super golden awesome. We are going to give her a baptismal date
this week. She asks great questions and has expressed to us that she is
already beginning to truly feel God's reality and existence in her life. 

 We are teaching a less active sister named Sister _____. she is just about
the cutest little grandma ever and when she hugs me she just nestles her
head right under mine. She is so tiny!! She brought a friend to church this
Sunday as well. We have a lot of little grandmas that we teach
who absolutely know they need to come to church.  

 You all look great and I'm so glad you got to see little Penny Lane's baby
blessing. I love the pictures, but you're all changing too quickly!! Just
wait 'til I get home pleasssse!!

 P.S. I'm just really nervous for moves calls.
Please Please Please pray for me.  everything is okay as long as we have the gospel. right? My
favorite scripture this week Alma 37:44-46 Bom is da bomb.

PPS Phiphs you are gonna be the queeen of Skyline!! Don't worry about the
bagged rats they only give those out on Tuesdays. Just be your awesome self and
be an example of Christ. 

 PPPS George: As Thumper says " If you can't date girls that are not
emotional messes, don't date at all.:)" 

 PPPPS Aria and Penny, I love the cute little scrapbook pictures you sent!
Thank you so much for keeping in touch and letting me be a part of your
lives all the way across the world. 

 See yall in four

No comments:

Post a Comment