Monday, February 23, 2015

Chinese New Year, Humble People, Comp Encouragement, Deep Clean and Training!

This week was pretty good. We had a hard time out finding because literally nobody wanted to talk to us. Everyone is so busy during chinese new year and there were some days that literally no one was out. However, people did seem a bit happier during the holidays. The first day of Chinese New Year (they usually celebrate for three days) we had deep clean. So we had this huge list of cleaning chores to do around our house and it took all day long haha. We got every little nook and cranny it seemed. P.S. still have cocroaches NBD.


 
Humble People because my very favorite part of the week this week was meeting a father and his little daughter. They looked very different because I think both of them were born with the same birth deffect. I immidiately went up and talked to them. They were so sweet and willing to listen to us for a bit. Even if we didn't leave with a number or anything, I could feel Heavenly Father's love for both of them.
 
Comp Encouragement because this week was filled with a lot of it. On both parts la.
 
Another awesome thing was a less-active that we visited yesterday. She is from Thailand and still has a really close relationship with God. It felt so natural to be talking with her and the spirit was strong. She started to cry telling us a story about prayer and why she decided to get baptized. She accepted to come with us to Elder Ballard's meeting this week. BTW Elder Ballard is coming this Wednesday and speaking to us missionaries and then all of HK! After that we were walking home and right near our apartment our stake president and Elder Wong of the seventy who spoke in General Conference using Cantonese stuck his head out of the window and thanked us for our service! It was awesome because I felt like it was Heavenly Father through him thanking us. We needed a little pick-me-up like that.
 
Training because I'm training! I just got the call. Wow, I don't even know what to think. But it starts this Thursday so please pray for me. I love you all and am grateful for your prayers because I feel them every day.
Sis Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment