Monday, December 22, 2014

God is Sooo Good!! and Movescalls Brings Miracles!

Rebecca, Carolyn and other YW leaders look at what they are holding. You never know when one of your hand outs might make it to China and be very much appreciated..
God is soo Good!! Movescalls bring miracles! One of which being my new great companion, Sister Christensen! She is beautiful inside and out! She is a great Christ-like example to me and we get along really well because we have a ton in common! 

My new area is called ShaTin (pronounced Saa Tin) and is absolutely gorgeous. Its closer to mainland china than I've ever been and there are green hills upon hills but also a little bit of a city-like aspect as well. There is a river that flows through the middle from the ocean that my comp and I run alongside ever morning( she ran xcountry in high shcool! Tender mercy!) 

The ward here is great. They are super involved in missionary work and go finding with us Sunday for two whole hours!! The ward mission leader was the president before President Hawks. We have met some great members and investigators here! (Tessa didn't put it in her blog but she reported "Last week, I found out I am a chaser finder! haha I want to give the people the best chance possible haha so they have to say no like five times before I stop following them. haha" I thought when you are a cute 5"0' blonde you can get away with this.)-mom

 Thank you all for your prayers and merry Chrsitmas!
Scripture of the week: Isaiah 26: 3-4

3."Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee:  because he trusteth in thee.
4.Trust ye in the LORD for ever:  for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting Strength:"

No comments:

Post a Comment