Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tessa Shrimp and Beautiful Babies

Hello, right now I'm at the Apple Store in Kowloon Tong. I don't like going to the Apple Store to email. They have such good songs on all the time that I try to ignore, but my foot keeps a tappin' ha. And its very loud here. And we don't get to sit down. But, oh well. I also forgot my journal today too, so that's good.(Tessa sarcasm) Anyways, This week wasn't as good or relaxed as last week. I had some rough times. But there were also some good things.

Did you know HA  (Tessa's last name) in Chinese also means Shrimp (as well as laughing loud)? It's just a different Character than my last name, but the same sound haha so a member gave me this green little boondoggle shrimp she made haha. 

LOUD LAUGHING SHRIMP
 Also, I didn't receive any mail today:( So I'll have to wait until next Monday to see if I have any. (hint, hint. Tessa would love mail) But I did receive the package last Monday with all the cool random stuff. Thank you so much! I love the red chapstick. And we used the mustaches.




Yesterday we taught G. she brought her little 2 yr old girl who is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen.  She loves to talk and laugh and S. is the most Christ like little boy I've ever met.  Thank you for your prayers and please keep them coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment