Monday, June 8, 2015

This week we got to meet with A. three times including her coming to church again! We had some great lessons with her. She is just the cutest and needs light in her life so badly right now. Unfortunately, she has not accepted our 8/2 baptismal date YET. But I'm sure she will get there. I also think she has a smoking problem too which will be a challenge to overcome. PLEASE PRAY FOR HER. We've also seen a lot of progression from our other investigator, C. I don't know if I've told you about her, but basically, it's pretty cool because when i lived in Kwai Fong I went on exchanges and came to Tsing Yi for a day. Me and my temp comp found her on the street and now here I am seven months later teaching her. She is kind of an eternal investigator, meaning she has had tons of baptismal dates and has been taught the lessons multiple times, but  has not reached her dates. So, we challenged her this week to live all the commandments and live like a Latter-Day Saint. So pray for her as well. She has two kids,  who are five and seven.

MTR miracles. My favorite finding is on the MTR and buses because they are stuck haha and unless they want to get off a stop early and walk home, they need to stay there and listen to you. On friday, we were in Kowloon which is pretty far from Tsing Yi for Zone Training Meeting and  I  decided talked to two random strangers. One was even a ngoihgwokyahn foreigner. Turns out even though we were so far out from Tsing Yi, they both lived there. The chinese woman I talked to was soo nice and took well to me. We talked for a long time and she told me she has heard a lot about Christ but just never felt anything so far. I didn't realize we were getting off and switching trains so soon and I hadn't gotten her number yet. The doors on the MTR don't wait for nobody, even the Lord's servants, so I had to flee out and leave her with a flier. I was soooo sad getting onto the next train. Somebody tapped my shoulder and it was her! She followed me telling me that she realized she needed to switch too! It was the coolest miracle haha even if I didn't part any sea or anything. We exchanged numbers in the end. Small miracles throughout the day are the best!!!

Thanks for all your encouragement and support. Please pray for investigators and me. I love y'all
Seester Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment