Tuesday, May 19, 2015


Sister Shoemaker and Sister Hadley

Birthday cake from a Hong Kong Friend


The zone leaders told me I am moving back to the Kowloon district to a place called Tsing Yi. I am switching places with Sister Killpack whose companion right now is Sister Law. She is a native and is so tiny and cute. I am with her now so I will take a pic. Today we are going to the temple. You would not believe that i packed in an hour and a half and my suit cases are literally about to burst haha.

My birthday was good. My comp made me lunch and dessert, pres sister hawks called and wished happy birthday, along with two other phone calls, and then our less active gave us cake, and we taught a family lesson on the street! It was a good two oh. 

This week we also had zone conference. President Hawks gave his last words. He even got emotional, and he never does! He has been such an awesome mission president. And wow he works hard. China Hong Kong mission has some of the most dedicated and obedient hard working missionaries because of the principles he has drilled in us. Three things I will always remember about president Hawks;
1. He loves the Lord
2. He loves Sister Hawks
3. He loves the Book of Mormon
4. He loves Obedience.

I also went on exchanges this week with Sister Shoemaker. She is so funny laid back, and relaxed. She is my sister Trainer leader and she is the beeeeeest!

When I got the call to move I had such a range and mix of emotions. I immediately broke down crying. It was a sad and happy cry. Sad because I have a deep love for Sha Tin, the area, the members, my investigators. I literally was convinced I would stay here for the rest of my mission. And happy cry because I felt like this spiritual reassurance that Heavenly Father was proud of me. It was like all of these emotions at once.


This week I. came to church and BROUGHT HER HUSBAND????WHAT? but only for like 45 minutes because they needed to go visit her mom who has cancer. At least he came!!! so cool! I am going to miss I. so much she is so awesome and I know she is gonna get baptized!

George, you can not have a girlfriend.
Thank you, 
Sista Ha
(George is her little brother but his name isn't really George.  It's a long story)

No comments:

Post a Comment