Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Naughty or Short?

I got the christmas cards from the ward. They are so awesome and it meant sooo much to me. 
Todays Doppelgangers
The most accurate Asian doppleganger I've met is Todd Larsen's because he actually even has the same personality and everything. I will try to get a pic.

I also met Jackson Smith's last night. He was walking with this cute girl and we stopped and talked with them. I gave them more chances than I can count however they didn't really want it. But it was crrazy cause his smile and everything looked exactly like him!!

  1. dop·pel·gäng·er
    ˈdäpəlˌɡaNGər/
    noun
    noun: doppelgänger; plural noun: doppelgängers
    1. an apparition or double of a living person.

    - We were talking to this 19 year old girl on the street. When she told us she was nineteen we got excited and told her we were as well. She looked a bit surprised that we were that old so I was like: " Yes I"m 19, but I'm just really naughty!" haha  I meant to say short.
Thanks Oly 5th YW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment